понедельник, 12 сентября 2011 г.

seven jeans 30 inseam::These are a mid rise wide leg cut in a beautiful wash seven jeans 30 inseam

seven jeans 30 inseam seven jeans 30 inseam::These are a mid rise wide leg cut in a beautiful wash.
They have been altered to a 30.
They have the signature 7 designs on the back pocket in a dark cream stitchbeautiful!
These are in excellent condition with minimal signs of wear and wash.
Let me know if you need more pics!
Please look at measurements to make sure these fit you!
Payment is due at end of auction.
I only accept pay pal.
I ship within 48 hours of payment.
International buyers need to wait for invoice prior to paying for item.
I also always use delivery confirmation with shipping when shipping in the us.
Sorry, no returns, unless i grossly misrepresent the item, so please ask questions and look at actual measurements listed.
Please contact me if you feel unhappy with your purchase before leaving negative feedback, i will try and work something out.
If you receive your item and are satisfied, please remember to let me know by leaving feedback and i will be happy to return the favor.
I specialize in designer jeans!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий