четверг, 15 сентября 2011 г.

gap boy cut jeans::Full price shipping for the items with the greatest shipping cost gap boy cut jeans

gap boy cut jeans gap boy cut jeans::Full price shipping for the items with the greatest shipping cost.
Meathod of payment: paypal please make payment within 5 days of auction ending.
Items are shipped using the united states postal service.
I usually ship items next day, however all shipments will be made between 13 days of auction ending.
All sales are final unless i have misrepresented the merchandise.
I strive to sell quality merchandise.
I want you to be happy with what you are receiving.
I inspect all items and strive to list the items accurately.
All items are preowned unless listed otherwise.
I list and photograph any wear that i see on the items.
If i missed anything, or you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me prior to leaving negetive feedback.
I will fix it.
However, i cannot be responsible for items not fitting.
I list all sizes and take measurements.
If you have any questions about size please email me prior to bidding, i answer all questions within 24 hours.
Thank you so much for shopping with me!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий